- Each ice ball mold makes four 4.5cm /1.77inches ice spheres.
- Ice tray is sealed and balanced and will not leak or tip in the freezer.
- Great for making ice cubes, chocolate, gelatins in party and bar.
- You can add any food as you like such as strawberry, cherry, orange, apple, lemon to liquid.
- After being frozen, the ice ball will become sparkling and crystal-clear.
- Main Material: Silicone
- Color: Black
- Size :12 x 12 x 5cm /4.7 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches (Ball diameter 4.5cm/1.77inches)
- Weight: 4.76 ounces
How to Use Your Ice Ball Molds :
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion – This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking.
5. Do not worry about excess water in the tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.